A strategic partnership to strengthen churches and related-ministries through relevant insurance and risk management insights, tools, and resources. The collobarative mission seeks to maximize Kingdom efforts by equipping ministry leaders with practical resources that will:
- Inform on insurance risks for property, liability, employees, etc.
- Guide healthy stewardship practices of church finances
- Provide resources to help you create and implement successful risk management policies and procedures
- Connect you with a trusted Independent Insurance Agency for professional advisement
- Maximize the time spent directly growing the reach of your ministry
What The Program Does
Rewards Ministry associations for their shared commitment to safety by providing funds to help advance the kingdom.
How To Earn Benefits
There are two ways to earn benefits in the Ministry Partner Program
- Safe Ministry Reward can be earned each year based on the average loss ratio for ministries insured with Brotherhood Mutual
- Ministry Partner Payment can be earned each year based on the number of ministries in your association
Strategic Partnership With CTG
CTG has been working with the Baptist State Convention of Michigan for over 20 years to support the lasting impact of the Southern Baptist Churches. Together, our efforts have promoted safer ministries which have saved time and returned money to over 100 churches already participating in the BSCM Ministry Partner Program. To learn more about how to participate, schedule a call below.
Property & Liability
Payroll & Tax Support