As a human services or healthcare provider, nothing is more important than your mission of helping people. We know you’re dedicated to changing lives–but don’t neglect the importance of taking care of yourself and your business, too. The right insurance plan will protect your organization in the event of an accident, lawsuit, or other unforeseen event.
What Kind of Insurance Should You Consider?
Human service and healthcare organizations provide support to a range of individuals and communities. Those services can present unique risks not covered under a general liability policy. Whether you provide home health care, senior living, rehabilitation, or medical transportation, the safety of each employee and client is your utmost priority. The best strategy is to cover all areas of exposure, which is why we recommend the following policies:
- Commercial Property Insurance is essential if you own any buildings, personal property, or provide in-home healthcare.
- General Liability Insurance protects your operations, whether you provide patient care at an office or at home.
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance covers employees in the event of an injury or accident on the job.
- Commercial Auto Insurance allows you to drive with confidence if you provide transportation of any kind for clients.
- Professional Liability Insurance protects your healthcare workers if an employee is accused of negligent care.
- Sexual Misconduct Liability covers legal expenses, settlements, or judgements if allegations are made.
The cost of your insurance policy will depend on several factors, including:
– Healthcare services offered, such as dentistry or hospice care
– Medical equipment and other business property
– Number of employees
Personalized Insurance for Healthcare & Human Services
At CTG Insurance, we know that a one-size-fits-all policy doesn’t work. That’s why we offer personalized insurance solutions that consider your unique situation and set of risks. While you’re working tirelessly to support individuals and communities, we’re defending your organization. Start a quote and get the best protection possible.